Spring Green Soup with Beet Hemp Milk
How to make without measurements:
- You can’t have too many veggies in here. Throw in as many greens as you want, just add extra avocado, lemon, and water as needed!
- Choose whatever veggies you have on hand and that are in season right now for you. It doesn’t matter how much you start with, it’s so easy to simply stream in water until it is to your desired consistency.
- Several handfuls kale or other dark leafy green
- 1-2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 large or 1 medium zucchini, chunked
- 1/2 medium or 1 small cucumber, chunked
- 1/2 - 1 avocado
- 1/2 - 1 lemon, peeled
- 1/4 cup fermented sauerkraut
- 1 inch knob ginger, or more
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- Water, as needed
- 1 - 2 teaspoons spirulina, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper
- My Beet Hemp Milk recipe link above
Place as much of all ingredients, except for the Beet Hemp Milk, in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until creamy, slowly adding water as needed to reach desired thickness.
Taste. Add addition lemon or extra vegetables if needed. Serve with the Beet Hemp Milk and any other additional toppings desired. Enjoy!
*For those that don't know, my recipes are made as whole and nutrient-dense as possible, but still incredibly satisfying. I share my recipes without measurements and hope they equip you to not feel confined to a recipe, but rather confident in your kitchen to be able to create something unique, nourishing, and delicious all on your own. So take this recipe as inspiration and enjoy! Head on over to my IG @noelle.parton and tag me if you try this out, or contact me if you have questions or comments.
May you walk into the abundance God has for you,
Get my 10 tips for how to be confident in the kitchen