Episode 004 – CarRYING OUT The Great Commission
Does our physical health have any impact on our effectiveness in carrying out the Great Commission and purpose as a follower of Christ to further the Kingdom? In episode 004, I connect our lifestyle choices and how we care for our bodies to this greater purpose. Get ready to get into this topic, plus I touch a little on how our choices impact our mitochondrial health and fatigue, energy, etc. and even cancer.
» Our lifestyle choices impact our physical health and overall wellness, which is part of the foundation of how effective we are at being an evangelist wherever we go, an asset to the Kingdom-building work, and actually doing what it is we are commissioned to do.
Here are two questions you can ask yourself before eating or making a purchase:
- How will this impact my physical health?
- Will this support my role in the Kingdom-building mission of being a follower of Christ?
– What could a nutrient-dense meal look like? Get my basic formula to build your own power bowl.
– Need some direction with grocery shopping? Download my Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide
– What about other areas of my lifestyle? Take a look at my recommendation page with some great resources/products/brands to help you make those intentional and deliberate choices.
Have a nutrition/wellness/lifestyle related question you want me to address? Send via email or social media.
Get my 3-day devo Connecting Nutrition & Wellness to Faith